There are lots of ways to make the children eat the food. They will eat if we change the color, smell or the taste of the food. What about people in adolescence? Adolescence is a period which eats the food they like. However, studies say that eating food that we like is not good for the health. Health will be according to the food we eat. Food such as fish, soybean, walnut should include in the menu of the adolescent’s aged peoples. Eating fish can have many benefits like it is load with essential nutrients, such as vitamin D and protein. Fish is also the world’s best source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly essential for your brain and body. Omega three polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential for the brain health.
Omega three polyunsaturated fatty acids cannot produce in the human body and can only obtain from food such as vegetables and fish. The structure and function of the brain will change throughout the adolescence period. Studies say that the lack of omega three fatty acids in adolescence can cause increasing the anxiety and also when individuals are young their performance in the intellectual exams will be too bad. Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid is the acid required for the brain to repair itself should your body be short of a certain fatty acid. This fatty acid is responsible for building the myelin sheath of your brain. That furred surface on the outside constructed with myelin. The study was done in the rats to know the connection between the food and the function of the brain.Till the rats reach the teenage, they gave them with the controlled food.
When the rats reach the adolescence age, the researchers gave the food that doesn’t have the nutrition included and found that the function of the brain was damaged. In some part of the brain, the connection between the neurons lost. The study published in a journal of Neuroscience. The study points to the importance of practicing the food that is nutritious and healthy to be smart and intelligent in the youth of an individual. It is very important to avoid or reduce having the processed food and junk food. Medical confirmed benefits by often eating fish; the fish is rich in protein, can help the growth of infants, children, and teenagers, sick or body has the wound, can also help recovery and healing. Fish contains less fat than meat, so the heat was lower than those of livestock meat.
Some of the other main advantages of eating fish are
- Fish is rich in important nutrients that most people do not get enough of
- May lower the risk of strokes and heart attacks
- Contains nutrients that are crucial during the development of an individual
- May increase gray matter in the brain and protect it from age-related deterioration
- May help in preventing and treating of Depression and can make you a happier person
- Fishes are one of the excellent sources of Vitamin D
- Consumption of fish linked to reduced risk of autoimmune diseases, including Type 1 Diabetes
- May help to prevent asthma in children
- May protect your vision in old age
- Fish may improve sleep quality
- Fish is delicious and easy to prepare